DuploCloud is looking for a business development representative (BDR) to join our sales team. As a key member of our team, you will be on the front line of our sales process responsible for strategically sourcing (outbound) and qualifying (inbound) sales opportunities at target accounts.
You will be working with the account executives, VP sales, marketing team and the CEO on demand generation efforts to introduce the DuploCloud platform to prospects via phone, email, social media and other marketing tactics. You will be conducting high level conversations with engineering leaders to drive business and achieve your monthly quota of qualified pipeline.
- Excited to hunt for new business opportunities and learn how to sell as you build up the sales pipeline.
- Interested in cloud technology, and early stage companies.
- Identify new prospects and come up with creative, ingenious ways to connect with them.
- Desire to work in a fast moving startup environment.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication and persuasion skills.
- Friendly, conversational, and able to understand prospect needs.
- Prior experience prospecting in a B2B software company.
- Fast Learner with an affinity for technology.
- You’re driven. No one needs to push you to excel, it’s just who you are.
- We are a young startup simplifying the complexities of cloud automation on AWS, Azure & GCP.
- We’re a group of entrepreneurs who challenge the status quo and settle for nothing less than true innovation.
- We work hard and set our own schedule/hours.
- Our customers love us, and we’re growing quickly.
- We’re remote but grounded in San Jose and India. Looking for someone based in North America.
- Our vision is to have you grow to an Account Executive role supporting your own pipeline and deals within 12 months of being at DuploCloud.
- You own initial relationships with prospects by introducing them to DuploCloud’s vision, approach, and product.
- Help establish the sales and marketing playbooks as an early member of our sales team.
- San Jose, California
Includes competitive base salary, sales bonus, stock options and a comprehensive health and benefits package (75% base, 25% bonus).
Our commitment to you
We want to see you learn, contribute and have an awesome time at work. We go out of our way to ensure you are set up for success. As with any startup, we expect your role to change and for you to help mold it based on your interests and aspirations. That could mean developing a pre-sales team, professional services team and, of course, participating in any desired technical certifications or events.
To apply: Please email email@example.com with the subject line: Business Development Representative and include your resume.
Note: We thank all applicants for your interest in DuploCloud. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. DuploCloud is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us.