DuploCloud is a rapidly growing, Series A funded company backed by Mayfield. We are actively searching for an individual to lead our field marketing initiatives who will play a key role in designing, implementing and executing marketing programs and events in North America with the goal of generating qualified leads and accelerating the progression of opportunities in the sales pipeline. You will also be responsible for shaping the annual event strategy, creating and executing demand campaigns and supporting account-based marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate planning and execution with sales & marketing stakeholders to build marketing event and program calendars to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Manage all aspects of event coordination including: strategy, objectives materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and logistics.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship.
- Maintain event and campaign documents – budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-shows, etc.
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and demand generation teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- 4+ years of B2B working experience in the event planning, field marketing and/or marketing space.
- Ability to develop and deliver cohesive event strategies, including messaging, audience, execution.
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment; ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Proven negotiation, problem-solving, organization and project management skills.
- Experience handling large budgets.
Life at DuploCloud
- We have an engineering, product driven culture that does right by both our customers and employees.
- Our customers love us, and we’re growing quickly.
- Our team has been remote from day one.
- We work hard and set our own schedule/hours.
- San Jose, California
Includes competitive base salary, stock options and a comprehensive health and benefits package.
Our commitment to you
We want to see you learn, contribute and have an awesome time at work. We go out of our way to ensure you are set up for success. As with any startup, we expect your role to change and for you to help mold it based on your interests and aspirations. That could mean developing a pre-sales team, professional services team and, of course, participating in any desired technical certifications or events.
To apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Recruiting Director.
Note: We thank all applicants for your interest in DuploCloud. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. DuploCloud is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us.
View Full Listing