DuploCloud is a Series A funded startup backed by Mayfield and we are looking for our first Solutions Architect hire to work with our sales and leadership team as we continue to grow the company. This individual will have a demonstrated background of cloud architecture to join our sales organization. This individual blurs the lines between sales, customer success and engineering.
At DuploCloud, our customers are always the first priority. As a prospect/customer-facing role, you will be critical in determining how we articulate and build trust across the various types of applications our customers deploy to AWS, Azure and GCP using the DuploCloud platform. You will leverage our customer understanding and use it to create technical content/blueprints/reference architectures and act as a technical evangelist (for those comfortable in more public forums), and be a vocal internal advocate/voice of the customer to guide engineering team to build/do the things that customers need most.
- 3+ years of cloud architecture experience.
- 2+ years of customer facing pre-sales experience.
- Excited to source new business opportunities and manage a healthy pipeline.
- Desire to work in a fast moving startup, supporting fast moving startup customers.
- You’re technical and customer focused.
- You enjoy getting customers pointed in the right direction over the course of a 1-6 week proof of concept/onboarding process.
- As an early member of our DuploCloud team, we see you as a founding member, helping us develop the DuploCloud prospect and customer experience.
Life at DuploCloud
- We have an engineering, product driven culture that does right by both our customers and employees.
- Our customers love us, and we’re growing quickly.
- Our team has been remote from day one.
- We work hard and set our own schedule/hours.
- San Jose, California
Includes competitive base salary, company performance bonus, stock options and a comprehensive health and benefits package.
Our commitment to you
We want to see you learn, contribute and have an awesome time at work. We go out of our way to ensure you are set up for success. As with any startup, we expect your role to change and for you to help mold it based on your interests and aspirations. That could mean developing a pre-sales team, professional services team and, of course, participating in any desired technical certifications or events.
To apply: Please email email@example.com with the subject line: Solutions Architect and include your resume.
Note: We thank all applicants for your interest in DuploCloud. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. DuploCloud is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us.